You need to set up a posting schedule in order to publish your posts automatically to your multiple social media platforms.
A posting schedule helps when you use the 'Add to Queue' scheduling option.
It's very simple to define time slots for your account.
- Login to your SocialPilot Dashboard.
- Click Accounts -> Manage Accounts.
- Select the account you want to set up time slots for.
- Under the Manage Schedules table set up time slots or a schedule for the times, you want your posts to be published.
- Select the days, write a suitable time for those days and click on the Add Time button. This will add queue time slots to your schedule.
- And lastly, click on Update Account.
- Now when you create posts and use the Add to Queue button, they will be scheduled according to these time slots. ( Suppose you are creating a post on Wednesday at 1:30 p.m and use the Add to Queue scheduling option, it will pick the next available time slot from your defined time slots.)
Note: You can 'Reset' or use a 'Default' posting schedule by clicking on these buttons on the top right corner of Manage Schedules.