You are browsing through our curated content or have some posts in your Feeds and found a nice post but you don't feel like publishing it or scheduling it now, don't worry! We got this covered. You can save that post as a draft and use it for a later period.
To save your curated or feed content as a draft post,
- Login to your SocialPilot account.
- Click on Content & Feed from the side panel.
- If you want to save a post as a draft from your Curated Content, click Curated Content.
- If you want to save a post as a draft from your Feed Content, click Feed Content.
- Now click on the Add to Queue drop-down button on the post you want to save.
- Select the Edit Post option from the drop-down.
- Now as you click on the Edit Post option a Create Post pop-up will appear where you can edit the content if you want.
- Click on 'Save as Draft' button beside the Add to Queue button at the bottom of the text box and your Feed/Curated Content post will be saved as a draft.
This is how you save Curated or Feed Content as a Draft post!