You might be seeing this error: "Can't load URL: The domain of this URL isn't included in the app's domains" To be able to load this URL, add all domains and sub-domains of your app to the App Domains field in your app settings." even though you have followed each step from the FAQ- How to add a Custom Facebook App in SocialPilot
Please check the following steps:
- Go to Facebook Developers page.
- From the My Apps drop-down on the right-top corner, click on the App you created which is showing an error.
- Now under the Products menu, click on Facebook Login drop-down.
- Click on Settings from the drop-down.
- Make sure the Enforce HTTPS is turned from No to "Yes" and under the Valid OAuth redirect URIs enter these two URLs':
- Now click on Save changes.
Once you update the app settings and click on Save Changes button, then Log out from your Facebook account and go to SocialPilot account to reconnect the same account with Custom Branding then it should work without error.