This feature allows to you connect all your Facebook Groups you are an admin of with your SocialPilot account.
- Login to the SocialPilot panel
- Click on Accounts -> Connect Account from the sidebar menu
- Navigate to Connect a Social Network -> click on Connect Group, in the Facebook menu.
- You will now have to go through the Facebook authentication process. Please click 'Ok' in order to give SocialPilot permission.
- Once the authentication is complete, we will list your Groups of which you are an admin. Select the desired group to connect to your SocialPilot account and click on Save and Setup Schedules.
- You will have to set up schedules for your Facebook groups in order to do automatic postings. Add the time slots accordingly and click on Set this Schedule button.
Your Facebook Groups are now connected and have schedule slots defined.
You will now be asked to authorize SocialPilot with your Facebook Group, please click on 'Authorize SocialPilot on Facebook' and follow the steps below in order to manage your Facebook group with SocialPilot.
How to authorize SocialPilot with your Facebook Group
- Go to your Facebook Group you just connected.
- Click on '...More' button -> Edit Group Settings
- In settings find the Apps section and click 'Add Apps'
- Select 'SocialPilot'
- Click 'Add'
You've authorized SocialPilot with your Facebook Group successfully. You will now be able to post to your Facebook group with SocialPilot.