You can schedule posts to your Facebook events right from the SocialPilot dashboard.
- Login to your SocialPilot account.
- Click Accounts -> Connect Account from side-panel.
- Click Connect Event from the Facebook connect box.
- Clicking on Connect Event will show you a pop-up where you can connect your events from your Facebook profile, page or group.
Note: You can connect your event Using Default Setting, Profile/Page/Group you have connected or using your Custom Facebook App.
- Suppose here, let's click on Use Default Setting, it will lead you to your Facebook profile for re-authentication and you need to fill in your password and click Continue button.
- Now, you will see a list of all the events which you own or have received an invite to attend.
Note: The lock icon you see in the list of events are the events which you have received an invitation for. It's locked because you can only connect and schedule posts to the events you own and not for the events in which you have been invited.
- Select the events you want to connect and click on Save and Setup Schedules.
This is how you connect your events at SocialPilot.