You can select multiple events at the same time from the list of multiple pages or multiple profiles or multiple groups simultaneously and connect them.
But, you can't select and connect multiple events from multiple profiles, pages and groups at the same time.
Let's suppose here you have connected multiple Facebook pages to your SocialPilot dashboard and have events created for them and want to connect those multiple events from different pages at the same time.
- Click Accounts -> Connect Account from the side-panel.
- Click on the Connect Event tab from the Facebook's connect-box.
- Select Facebook Pages -> Use Default Settings
- Clicking on Use Default Setting you will be led to your Facebook account. Type in your password and click Continue.
- Now, you will see the Connect Facebook Events page having the list of your multiple pages on which you have or ever had created an event on the left sidebar and on the right-side, you'll see the events of those pages.
- Select, the events you want to connect at the same time from multiple pages and click on Save and Setup Schedules.
Note: Clicking on Use Default Setting will let you connect multiple events from your multiple pages or multiple profiles or multiple groups which is not connected with SocialPilot. Clicking on that individual profile/page/group while you are connecting an event will lead you to the events associated with that particular profile/page/group.
The same way you connect your multiple events from your multiple profiles or multiple groups.