It's very easy to add multiple images to your social profiles.
Multiple image posting is allowed to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, VK and Tumblr only.
Note: You are allowed to post at the max 4 images in one post
- Login to your SocialPilot account.
- Click on Posts -> Create Post from the side panel.
- Click on the Camera icon at the bottom of the text box.
- There are two options- Share Image URL or Upload Image from your computer.
- If you want to upload multiple images from your computer, click on the Upload Image option and add it up to your schedule.
- If you want to share images from an URL Share your image URL in the box.
Note: The platforms that don't support multiple image postings will take the first image you have placed by default and publish it.