Sometimes, While connecting your Pinterest Board there's an error message where you are not able to connect them with SocialPilot, or saying that you may not be the admin of the Board or also all the Boards you are associated with might not appear.
For this instance, please follow the below steps and remove SocialPilot from your connected Apps list and then try reconnecting your Pinterest Board
1) Log in to your Pinterest account.
2) Click on the profile icon in the upper right corner of Pinterest and choose Settings from the drop-down menu.
3) From there, click Apps on the left-hand side.
4) A list of any authorized apps should appear. Find SocialPilot app in the list and then click Revoke Access.
5) Login to your SocialPilot account > Manage Accounts > Reconnect by editing each Pinterest account.
6) While connecting, please make sure you accept all the access permissions we ask for.
Once you remove SocialPilot app and reconnect it should work fine again.
Your account will be connected now!
And if still, you are facing an issue please reach out to us at email@example.com