We can understand it is very frustrating to reconnect your LinkedIn account after a time. This happens as the access token of your LinkedIn account expires due to the changes in the API LinkedIn makes. One thing that seems to help the most is by re-authorizing your LinkedIn account at SocialPilot.
Please follow these steps:
- Please go to your LinkedIn account at http://linkedin.com
- Click on your profile image on the top and click on Settings & Privacy
- Then click on "Partners and Third parties" from the left-hand sidebar
- You'll find "Permitted Services" - Here you should see a list of apps, including SocialPilot.
- Scroll down to find the SocialPilot App and click on Remove button.
Once SocialPilot has been removed, please go back to your SocialPilot dashboard and try reconnecting your LinkedIn account (Accounts -> Manage Accounts)