Sometimes, while connecting your Facebook Page, Profile or groups there's an error message where you are not able to connect them with SocialPilot, or saying that you may not be the admin of the page or group or also all the pages you are associated with, might not appear.
For this instance, please follow the below steps and remove SocialPilot from your connected Apps list and then try reconnecting your Profile/Page/Group.
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Click on Settings -> Business integrations
- Find SocialPilot App in your connected apps list and click on the square box then click on Remove button.
- Now go to your SocialPilot Dashboard and click Accounts -> Connect Account -> Facebook Profile/Page/Group
- While connecting, please make sure you accept all access permissions we ask for and also keep the App Visibility status as Public/Friends instead of Only Me.
Your account will be connected now!
And if still, you are facing an issue please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org