Sometimes, while connecting your Google+ Profile, page or collections there's an error message where you are not able to connect them with SocialPilot, or saying that you may not be the admin of the page or collection or also all the pages you are associated with might not appear.
For this instance, please follow the below steps and remove SocialPilot from your connected Apps list and then try reconnecting your Profile/Page/Collection
- Login to Google+ profile, click on Settings.
- Scroll down to the Privacy section and click on Manage Google Activity.
- From Sign in & Security, click on Apps with account access from the sidebar menu.
- From Apps with access to your account, click on Manage Apps.
- Scroll down and find SocialPilot App in Third-party apps with account access. By selecting SocialPilot App click on Remove Acess button.
- Now go to your SocialPilot Dashboard and click Accounts -> Connect Account -> Google+ Profile/Page/Collection
- While connecting, please make sure you accept all the access permissions we ask for.
Your account will be connected now!
And if still, you are facing an issue please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org