You need to make sure the image URLs' you are adding into your CSVs' are public URLs'. Then only they will be supported while bulk scheduling.
If you are hosting a web page you can add your images there and create your public URLs' from the host
or there are 2 other ways you can create public URLs' is
- Creating link using Dropbox (preferable and less time consuming)
- Creating link using Google Drive
1. Creating a public URL using Dropbox
- Upload your images from computer to your Dropbox
- As you upload your images to Dropbox, hover over your image and click on the Share button.
- A pop-up window will appear where you need to click on the Create a link button.
- Click on the Copy link button and your link will be copied to the clipboard.
- Open a new tab and paste the copied link there. You'll find the parameter dl=0 at the end of the link. Now you need to make sure you add a parameter "&raw=1" after dl=0 to make the URL a public URL.
For e.g. Your link is after pasting it into a new tab:
and now you need to make it:
- So after adding the parameter "&raw=1", it becomes a public URL and you can add that link in your CSV in the second column.
Note: If there are no parameters(dl=0 or dl=1 such kind of parameters) at end of your image URL please add this parameter ?raw=1
2. Creating link using Google Drive
- Upload your images to Google Drive.
- As you upload your images, click on the Share button
- A pop-up sharing window will open. Makes sure you change the setting of your link sharing and select On-Public On the Web and click on Save button.
- Click on Copy Link button.
- As you copy the link, go to technorange.com, a direct link generator.
- Paste your copied link in the 'Enter Share Link' box provided and click on Generate button.
- A Direct Download link will be created. Copy this URL and paste in the second column of your CSV.
- Public URL of your google drive images is now ready and you can add these public links in the CSV for bulk upload of images.
This is how you create public links to your images on the computer. Bulk scheduling will only pull public URLs' so you need to create them in order to run your bulk posts smoothly.
Note: Bulk scheduling will only crawl public URLs' so you need to create them in order to run your bulk posts smoothly.