Video posting feature allows you to upload videos of any size. If the video size is bigger than what is allowed in your network or if the network doesn’t support video uploads, the video is uploaded on our servers, and a link to the video is shared in the post.
This is how your videos will be shared on each Social Network.
- On Facebook, your video post will be shared just like any other image post you share on Facebook.
- On Twitter, the videos with the length 140 secs will be shared like any other posts on Twitter. But if the video length exceeds 140 seconds, it will be posted with a SocialPilot server link. So when you click on the video it will open separately under the SocialPilot Video page.
- On Google+, your video will be shared just like any other image or video posts you share on Google+
- LinkedIn, Pinterest, Xing Profile doesn't support video uploads. So your video will be uploaded to our servers and a link to the video will be shared to these networks. So when you click on the video it will open separately under the SocialPilot Video page.
- On Vk, your video will be shared just like any other post you share on VK.
- On Instagram, using the push notifications/reminders you will have to share your video posts just like you schedule for any other posts on Instagram.
- We do not support Video Post Scheduling for Tumblr and Xing Pages.