- Login to the SocialPilot panel.
- Select Settings -> URL Shortening
- The Connect URL Shortener page is displayed.
- Click on the Rebrandly URL Shortener icon from Authenticate URL Shortener.
- It will lead you to the login screen of Rebrandly. Log in with your Rebrandly credentials.
- As you log in, you will be redirected to your SocialPilot where all your accounts will be displayed.
- The domains, you created at Rebrandly will be displayed in the drop-down box. Select the domain you want to be used while shortening.
- Select the accounts to which you want to use Rebrandly shortening service to with your customized domain names and click Apply button.
Rebrandly is now selected as your URL Shortener for the accounts you have selected. Now whenever you post a link in the Create Post section and select those accounts, it will use the Rebrandly shortener with your custom domains for the links you share.
Select Rebrandly as your default shortener:
- After authorization process is done, you will be lead to SocialPilot's Rebrandly page. Clicking on the checkbox Set Rebrandly as default URL Shortener on the right-hand side, Rebrandly is selected as your default shortener.