- Login to the SocialPilot panel.
- Select Settings -> URL Shortening
- The Connect URL Shortener page is displayed.
- Click on the Sniply URL Shortener icon from Authenticate URL Shortener.
- It will lead you to the login screen of Sniply. Log in with your Sniply credentials.
- As you log in, you will be redirected to your SocialPilot where all your accounts will be displayed.
- The call-to-action, you created at Sniply will be displayed in the drop-down box. Select the call-to-action you want to add to your posts you share.
- Select the accounts you want to use Sniply to shorten the links and add call-to-actions on the link you share and click Apply button
Sniply is now selected as your URL Shortener for the accounts you have selected. Now whenever you post a link in the Create Post section and select those accounts, it will use the Sniply shortener and also add the call-to-action buttons you selected to the links you share.
Select Sniply as your default shortener:
- After authorization process is done, you will be lead to SocialPilot's Sniply page. Clicking on the checkbox Set Sniply as default URL Shortener on the right-hand side, Sniply is selected as your default shortener.