Connect all the groups you are member of at LinkedIn and schedule your content to share it with like-minded people and get more engagement.
- Login with SocialPilot.
- Click on Accounts -> Connect Account from the sidebar menu
- Navigate to Connect a social Network -> Connect Group, from the LinkedIn menu.
- A drop down menu appears from there click on Connect new LinkedIn Account.
- You will now have to go through the LinkedIn authentication process. Enter a password and click Allow access.
- Once the authentication is complete, we will list the groups that you are a member of. Select the desired group to connect to your SocialPilot account and click on Save and Setup Schedules.
- You will have to setup schedules for your LinkedIn groups in order to post your queued content on the time you want. Set-up schedule accordingly and click on Set this Schedule button.
Your LinkedIn Groups are now connected to your SocialPilot account!