Since we manually want to schedule our feed content, we have to first make the auto option of scheduling feeds inactive. Thereafter you can schedule the posts manually.
- Login to the SocialPilot panel
- Click Feed & content -> Manage feed
- Under the Manage Feed, all the feeds you have added are displayed. Hover over the Auto-sharing column of the feed
- Change from Active to Inactive.
- We can now manually schedule the posts.
- Click Content & Feed -> Feed Content, from the sidebar menu
- Select Schedule Feed Content tab, where all your feed content will be displayed.
- You can select which Feed content posts you want to view from the Viewing All Feed drop-down menu.
- Now you can individually select the feed posts you want to add to schedule and share. Select the various Group(s) and account(s) you want to assign the posts to.
- Click Add to Queue or other scheduling options from the drop down to schedule your Feed content manually.
So scheduling your RSS feed content posts manually is an easy task and gives you the freedom of changing the schedule of posts at any time.