You can easily add an RSS feed with our step-by-step guide.
- Login to the SocialPilot panel
- Click Content & Feed -> Add feed, from the sidebar menu.
- The Add Feed page is displayed. Fill in the given fields.
- Enter the Nickname. You can add any name for easy identification.
- Enter the Feed URL. Make sure you have to provide the RSS feed URL.
- Select the default Post Type. It should be either Text post or an Image post.
- Select the frequency at which your new posts will be read. For e.g: If you set the frequency of every 12 hours. Your new posts will be read by SocialPilot for every 12 hours.
- Select the number of posts to be read a time. For e.g: If you select 2 posts to be read. That means, 2 new posts will be read in the frequency of every 12 hours
- Write down the hashtags you want to use when the feed content is published on your social networks. SocialPilot will append any 2 random hashtags from your hashtag list.
- Select the account(s) from the Group(s) and the By Clients
- Once all the fields are complete, Click Submit
- The New RSS feed URL is added to your account.
So you see, adding an RSS feed is an easy and simple process.