In case you forget your password while logging in to your SocialPilot account or you have used social media networks like Facebook or Twitter for signing up and now want to use your Email Id and password to log in with SocialPilot, you can very easily reset it.
The steps are:
- At the login panel of the SocialPilot account, click on Forgot Password link.
- A reset password window appears. Enter your registered email address to get a reset password link. Click on Submit button.
- You will receive an email where you need to click on Reset Password link on the email address you have submitted.
- Enter your new password you retype it for confirmation.
- Click on Set Password. You'll be logged into your SocialPilot panel with your new password.
You can now login successfully into your SocialPilot account with the newly reset password.