Whenever a Content Scheduler posts content, it has to be approved by the Manager or the Account Owner. These posts appear in the Contributed Posts section and the manager/account owner can review, approve or reject them anytime. Once they are approved, the posts get added to the queue for scheduled posting.
The details of the process are given below:
- Login to the SocialPilot panel
- Click Posts -> Manage Posts
- Click Contributed Posts. You can view the posts contributed by the Content scheduler in this section.
- Under the Contributed posts section, click Approve to add the posts to the queue. The edit and delete options are also available.
- The approved posts are now added to the queue.
This feature gives you a complete control over approving posts of the Contributed Posts section.