You can invite clients very easily by adding their names and email addresses. Once you invite them, you get the access to manage their social accounts.
- Login to the SocialPilot panel
- Click Team & Client -> Invite clients, from the left sidebar menu
- The Invite Client page appears.
- Add the client details, their name, and email address.
- Select the Social Network, you want your client to connect and give you access to manage.
- Click on YOUR LOGO HERE box and add your company’s logo and your company name in the box provided for Your Agency Name.
Note: The client will see your logo and brand name instead of SocialPilot’s while connecting his social networks. This helps when you don’t want to reveal your social tool-kit for scheduling and also ensures trust.
- Click Send invitation.
- You can also choose the Preview Invite option if you want to see an invitation email and edit the whole content using your email address instead of SocialPilot’s while sending it to your client.
Hence we see that inviting clients to manage their accounts is an easy and simple process!
Note: When you add the client name and email, the Select Accounts panel gives you the option to select the Default Facebook branding or the Custom Facebook Branding. On selecting the Custom Facebook branding option, the posts will appear with the brand’s name, i.e. Published by brandname. On selecting the default facebook branding option, the posts will be shared using the default name, i.e. SocialPilot. Hence the posts will appear as Published by SocialPilot.