Don't bore your audience by sharing the same type of content. Schedule curated content from a vast list of suggestions to keep your audience engaged.
- Login to your SocialPilot panel.
- Click Content & Feed -> Curated Content.
- It will lead you to Create Post page, under Schedule Curated Content tab.
- You can choose which category you want your content to be. Click on Viewing All Suggestions button to select the category you want suggestions for.
Note: If you have upgraded and are using the Advanced Curated Content, you can put keywords, domain names, competitor names, author names in the Search Assis box, select a publish period and what you want to sort the content to. You'll find a list of content related to the keyword you've put in below.
- A vast suggestion posts will be displayed in the category you chose.
- Select the accounts you want to share curated content to.
- Click on the Add to Queue or any other scheduling option to create the post.
This is how you add curated content to your scheduling queue!