Adding accounts to one group lets you manage them more efficiently. You don’t need to select each account individually to schedule the same content. Add them to one group and just select that group to schedule content to all those accounts.
- Login to SocialPilot panel.
- Click Groups -> Create Groups (if you haven't created any group before)
- Fill in all the details and select the accounts you want to add to that group. Check out this help document for more details.
If you want to add accounts to an already created group:
- Click Groups -> Manage Groups
- Click on the group you want to add accounts into and select the accounts you want to add in the Select Account section below.
- Click on Update Group button and your selected accounts will be added to your group.