- Login to the SocialPilot panel
- Click Accounts -> Manage Accounts, from the sidebar menu.
- On the Manage Accounts page, hover over the accounts where you want to pause the action.
- Click on the Running button to turn it to Pause.
- All the sharing activities of our account will be suspended, till you switch the Paused button to Running.
The pause button is a very handy tool and helps you suspend your account activities for the time period you are busy with planning, posting and other marketing strategies.
Note: To stop/pause your sharing activities for all of your accounts together for a while, click on the Running button in the header panel & turn it to Paused.