SocialPilot offers this facility of adding a team member who can manage your social media accounts as a Manager or a Content Scheduler. With this feature, businesses can interact and coordinate with colleagues and business associates, without compromising the secrecy and control over their accounts. As an account owner, you have complete supremacy over your accounts and you can assign one of the two designations to a team member.
The steps to add a team member are given below:
- Login to the SocialPilot panel.
- Click Team and Client -> Add Team member, from the left sidebar menu.
- The Add Team Member page appears.
- Fill in the fields: Name & Team Email.
- Select the accounts you want the team member to have access to.
- Select Yes if you want to be Notified by email when new content is submitted.
- Select the access level, Content scheduler/Manager, from the drop down list to give access to.
- Click Submit button
The team member is added as a Manager or Content Scheduler