- Login to your Feedly Account.
- Go to your Feedly Preferences
- Click on Saving and Sharing
- Find the Custom Sharing field and add the following URL.
- From the Service, enable Custom Sharing option.
That's it. Now you can easily share and schedule any stories from Feedly. To do this
- Open your Favorite Story
- Click on the Custom Sharing button from the top header.
- It will open a Create Post page of SocialPilot with the Title and URL of the story prefill.
- Select the account in which you want to share the story.
- Click on Add to Queue or other scheduling options to create a post.