SocialPilot offers the URL shortening tool that converts long and cumbersome, ugly looking links to short, nice and customized links. We offer the following link shorteners:
The steps to select a particular link shortener for selected accounts:
- Login to the SocialPilot panel.
- From the options on the top right-hand corner, click Setting. Select URL Shortening from the drop-down menu.
- The Connect URL Shortener page appears.
- Click on the URL Shortening service provider's icon from the Authenticate URL Shortener.
- It will begin the authentication process and will take you to the respective website for authentication.
- After successful authentication, you will be redirected to SocialPilot.
- Now select the accounts where you want to use that URL shortening.
- In the case of Bitly, Sniply, and Rebrandly you will have an option to select the default domain for shortening. You need to select the default domain for each account.
- Click on Apply button. All your settings have been saved.
These URL shorteners not only save space, they enhance the look of your posts and make them look more professional and trendy.