Our bulk scheduling feature allows you to create multiple files using CSV or text file. You can bulk schedule up to a whopping number of 500 posts in a go, and SocialPilot will take care to post them on schedule. The steps to schedule posts in bulk are given below:
- Login to the SocialPilot panel
- Click Posts -> Bulk schedule, from the left sidebar menu
- The bulk schedule page appears. You will get an option to upload a CSV file.
- A CSV file has to be created. The steps to create a CSV file are
- The file has three columns. The first column is the title of the post and should be enclosed in double quotes. You can also enclose the URL of the post in this column.
- The second column is an image URL. You can add a date and time if the post does not have an image.
- Add the date and time in the third column, it should have a valid format. The post will be added to the queue if the date and time are not specified.
- If the file is created in excel, make sure that you open in notepad/text edit so that every post is added in a new line URL.
- Save the file in the UTF8 format in notepad. Our CSV file is ready.
- In the bulk schedule window, Click Select a file.
- Select the CSV file we just created. Click Upload CSV. The file can have a maximum of 500 posts.
- The preview window appears. Edit the content of your posts if you wish to. Click -> Next: Select Accounts.
- In the next window, select the accounts you wish to share the content. Click Add to Queue button.
- Your posts are now scheduled for future use. To check your scheduled posts, click Posts -> Manage Posts.
Scheduling posts in bulk is a powerful feature that SocialPilot offers its users. You no longer need to manually schedule a large number of posts; we are here to bulk schedule them for you.