Not just the text content, you can also schedule an image as posts with SocialPilot.
- Login to your SocialPilot panel
- Click Posts -> Create Post
- The create post page appears. In the Your content field, Write your creative content that you want to share.
- Select Share As Image option.
- Click Upload an Image button.
- Select the desired image from your computer.
Note: If you have entered the URL of an article in your content, SocialPilot will show all the images from that page. You just need to select the default image instead of uploading from your computer.
- Select the Group(s), Account(s) on which you would like to share the post.
- Click on Add to Queue or other scheduling options to create the post.
Here you go; adding image posts on SocialPilot is simple and easy.