Not just the text content, you can also schedule an image as posts with SocialPilot.
- Login to your SocialPilot panel
- Click Posts -> Create Post
- The create post page appears. In the text box, write your creative content that you want to share.
- Click on the Camera icon.
- Click Upload an Image if you want to upload an image from your computer.
- Share a URL if you want to post an image from that URL.
- You can even upload images from your Dropbox.
Note: If you have entered the URL of an article in your content, SocialPilot will show all the images from that page as a preview at the bottom. You can upload at the max 4 images with one post on Facebook, Twitter, VK and Tumblr.
- Select the Group(s), Account(s) on which you would like to share the post.
- Click on Add to Queue or other scheduling options to create the post.
Here you go; adding image posts on SocialPilot is simple and easy.