This feature allows to you connect all your Facebook pages with your SocialPilot account.
- Login to the SocialPilot panel
- Click on Accounts -> Connect Account from the sidebar menu
- Navigate to Connect a Social Network -> click on Connect Page, in the Facebook menu.
- A drop down menu appears. Select Connect New FB account -> Use Default Setting.
Note: If you want to publish posts using your own brand name with the help of Custom FB Branding Feature, click on Custom FB Branding.
- You will now have to go through the Facebook authentication process. Enter Password and click Continue.
- Remember to accept all permission alerts prompted by Facebook, as we require complete access to publish content on your pages.
- Once the authentication is complete, we will list the pages which you are the admin of. Select the desired page to connect to your SocialPilot account and click on Save and Setup Schedules.
- You will have to setup default schedules for your facebook page in order to share queued post content. Add the time slots accordingly and click on Set this Schedule button.
Your Facebook Page is now connected to your SocialPilot account.