You can create groups to assemble as well as differentiate multiple accounts. Group all your connected accounts together and give it a name. Creating groups will help you in streamlining processes like Create post, Add feed, and Share suggestions.
- Login to the SocialPilot panel.
- Click on Groups -> Create Group from the sidebar menu.
- Enter the Group Name. It should be a memorable name to identify the set of accounts.
- Enter the Group Description. You can add relevant details about the nature of accounts in the group.
- Select Accounts that have to be associated with the group.
- Click on the Create Group button. And you are done!
These groups will enable you to manage all your accounts in an efficient and convenient manner.