- Login to the SocialPilot panel.
- Click on Accounts -> Connect Account from the sidebar menu
- Navigate to Connect a Social Network -> Connect Collection, from the Google+ menu.
Note: If you have not connected your Google+ Page or Profile, firstly connect that which has collections in it.
- Click on Connect Collection
- A drop down menu appears that will list your connected Google+ Profiles and Pages. Click on a list item that has collections.
- A page appears that will list all the collection of the selected profiles or pages. Select the Collections which you want to connect to SocialPilot.
- Click Save and Setup Schedules.
- You will have to setup default schedules for your Google+ collections in order to share queued post content. Add the time slots accordingly and click on Set this Schedule button.
Here we go! Your Google+ collections are now connected.