There are chances that some of your posts are being rejected by respective social networking websites. This can happen because of a variety of reasons. All such posts are shown under “Error” tab with an error message so you can fix the content error and re-share or reschedule it. Some reasons you may have to investigate are:
- There are chances that your authorization token may expire. The common fix for this issue is you need to reconnect your account with SocialPilot.
- There may be something wrong in your account at that specific social media website. You may have violated their terms and conditions.
- You may try to post a long text that exceeds their character limit (e.g. Twitter can only strictly have up to 280 characters).
- You may try to share large images which certain social networking website do not allow. Be sure to look through that social network’s FAQ for specifics on their uploading standards and limits.
- You may not have access to configured groups or pages after your authorization with SocialPilot.