SocialPilot previews images from the open graph meta tag of the web page you are sharing. If the web page does not use an og:image meta tag, SocialPilot cannot show its preview. If you are the site owner, you will need to make some modifications to the page to accommodate open graph meta tag.
Articles in this section
- How Can I change the image preview still publishing it as a Text Post?
- How to share text or media posts with the SocialPilot Scheduler?
- How to add a GIF to your post
- How to add multiple images to my social media profiles?
- How to use the Share Next option of scheduling?
- How to create a post?
- How to share an image with SocialPilot?
- How to create a link/text post with SocialPilot?
- How to edit a post once it is created?
- How to remove an image from my post?