SocialPilot previews images from the open graph meta tag of the web page you are sharing. If the web page does not use an og:image meta tag, SocialPilot cannot show its preview. If you are the site owner, you will need to make some modifications to the page to accommodate open graph meta tag.
Articles in this section
- How to create a post?
- How to share an image with SocialPilot?
- How to share a link with SocialPilot?
- How to edit a post once it is created?
- How to remove an image from my post?
- How do I post my content immediately?
- How to copy posts from one account to the another one?
- How to schedule the post to share at specific date and time?
- How to add a post to the scheduling queue?
- How to re-share your post?