A post contains text or image (a Facebook status update, for example) that you submit to a social network for others to see. If you write a single piece of content and share it to 10 different social network accounts through SocialPilot, then it is considered to be 10 posts that happen to have the same content.
Articles in this section
- What is post?
- Can I tag other people / places / pages when I schedule posts?
- Can I share video?
- Why my Twitter post didn't generate a link preview/image after being shared ?
- When I post on my blog, how can that blog post be published to all my social accounts?
- What is the difference between "Share As Text" and "Share As Media" options?
- Why Facebook shows images in “SocialPilot Photos” Album?
- Why can't I see my custom preview of Facebook Posts?