A post contains text or image (a Facebook status update, for example) that you submit to a social network for others to see. If you write a single piece of content and share it to 10 different social network accounts through SocialPilot, then it is considered to be 10 posts that happen to have the same content.
Articles in this section
- What is post?
- How to create a post?
- How to share an image with SocialPilot?
- How to share a link with SocialPilot?
- How to edit a post once it is created?
- How do I post my content immediately?
- How to schedule the post to share at specific date and time?
- How to add a post to the scheduling queue?
- How to re-share your post?
- How to share repeat post?