Log in to your SocialPilot account (or sign up for one). Once you have logged in, click on the “Connect Account” selection from the sidebar. The next actions are exactly the same, as you would complete for the other social media networks. Simply click on the “Reminder for Instagram” icon to add your Instagram account. It will open a small pop-up asking for a username. Add your Instagram username. For more information, check out our blog: How SocialPilot works for Instagram.
Articles in this section
- How Instagram Scheduling works at SocialPilot?
- How do I add Instagram to my SocialPilot dashboard?
- How “Reminder” for Instagram works with SocialPilot?
- Do I need to download your Mobile Apps for Instagram “Reminder”?
- Where is my image caption in the Instagram app?
- Is it possible to send Instagram push notifications to one of my Team Managers?