'Schedule' allows you to set time slot for each day to manage your auto-sharing schedule. Whenever you add any post in the queue, it will be shared on all respective social media profiles based on such account-specific schedules.
Articles in this section
- How many accounts can I connect?
- Can I connect multiple Twitter or Facebook accounts?
- I can't connect my G+ account (We use google apps)
- SocialPilot Can No Longer Connect Your Facebook Profiles!
- Why can’t I select more than one Twitter account while scheduling posts?
- What is an account?
- What is the “schedule” option under the update account page used for?
- Can I reply to the comments on my social media feeds?
- Can I connect and post on my private LinkedIn Profile?
- Why are my accounts locked?