A URL Shortener is a tool that converts long, unwanted, ugly looking URLs’ into short, customized links. The user just needs to copy the long URL and paste into these URL shortening tools to format it into short customized ones.
Articles in this section
- What is a URL shortener?
- How to disable URL shortening service?
- How to use Bitly as your URL shortener for your accounts?
- How to use Rebrandly as your URL shortener for your accounts?
- How to use Sniply as your URL shortener for your accounts?
- How to change the link shortener already assigned to an account?
- How to select a particular link shortener for selected accounts?
- Can I use multiple URL shortening services?
- URL Shortening does not work on Pinterest.
- Is it possible to have more than one Rebrandly or Sniply accounts connected at the same time?