When you invite any of your team members, we automatically create their own SocialPilot accounts and set them up in the ‘Free’ level plan. If they choose, they may connect their own 3 social media profiles and share up to 10 posts per day. However, they will still be able to manage all your assigned account and create posts till your post quota is reached. The ‘Free’ plan limit applies to his or her connected accounts only and not yours.
Articles in this section
- How does Team Feature work?
- How many members can I add?
- How the Team member can access his own account?
- Who can use ‘Team feature’?
- How to add a team member?
- How do I remove a team member from my account?
- When the team member has logged in, it shows as a ‘Free’ plan. Why is this?
- How to approve posts sent for approval?