No. You only can share on Facebook groups where you are an admin. Facebook has changed their Group sharing API policy on Feb 2015 to disable content sharing in Facebook groups where you are a member of.
Articles in this section
- How can I connect my social media profile?
- How to connect my Facebook business page?
- How to connect my Google+ collection?
- How to connect my LinkedIn page?
- How can I pause sharing to my accounts?
- How to change queue time slots/ schedule of the connected account?
- How to delete a connected account?
- How do I use the “Add Time” and “Reset Schedule” buttons on the ‘Manage Account’ page?
- My profile has been disconnected. How do I reconnect?
- Can I share content in Facebook groups where I am a member of?